Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: What If...?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Grundy backed out? They were looking for 3 games a few weeks ago.

    I can't imagine the PV/TW massacre.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    I think it will be tough to find 1 much less 3

  3. #33
    Inactive Member
    What If...?


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Splitting into 4 divisions could give us a Glenvar deal. Meaning you will have to win the district next year to make the playoffs. (Unless Burton or a Div 1 team wins the LPD next year.) Having said that I believe the winner of PV and CW game will make it to the playoffs. CW will be very good next year and could possibly be the Div2 team make it from the LPD. Saying neither CW or PV wins the LPD next year it will come down to Power points and picking up TW sure won`t help PV in that area.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Boy, I still can't believe it. Do you know if will PV go to Ewing next season?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #35
    Inactive Member
    What If...?


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Not sure exactly, But be ready for some fireworks next year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Guarantee we`ll have a Glenvar (9-1) team sitting at home this time next year. Win the district orgo home [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    No PV gets them at home both years and Pays tem X amout both years honistly money wise it probably works out better for both teams

  7. #37
    Inactive Member
    What If...?


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    That`s what i had heard but wasn`t 100% sure. thanks Counts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Ok. I remember Coeburn tried that with us in the mid90s when I was playing. We didn't jive with it though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    Yea Grundy backed out was under the impresion that they would pickup both TV and Hurley (but not 100% sure on that)

    There Haysi Game would also have to be moved since no team can play in that last week next season.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What If...?

    [ QUOTE ]
    On a related note I know both Clintwood and Haysi have had trouble filling out there schedule anyone else out ther having problems since it will be next to imposable to get an out of state team in this next cycle?


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I seen in the paper where Appalachia is looking for 3 games next season.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •